DISCONTINUED, REPLACED BY PEL102
Description: The PowerPad® Jr. Catalog 2130.82 is a single-phase power quality analyzer that is easy-to-use, compact and shock-resistant. It is intended for technicians and engineers to measure and carry out diagnostic work and power quality work on single- or three-phase balanced load networks.
The PowerPad® Jr. Catalog 2130.82 with 2140.32 is supplied with a black 240A current probe.
- Measures up to 660Vrms or VDC
- Measures up to 6500A AC or 1400A DC (probe dependent)
- Displays Min, Max and Average Volts and Amps, Crest Factor, Peak value and K-Factor
- Calculates and displays Watts, VARs and VA, Power Factor and Displacement Power Factor for single-phase and balanced three-phase
- Displays total harmonic distortion (THD-F and THD-R) for voltage and current
- Displays individual harmonic values and % for Volts and Amps through the 50th harmonic
- Captures, displays and stores inrush current waveforms and statistics
- Stores up to eight screen captures
- Stores up to 1MB of trend recorded data
- Configurable from DataView® software or front panel
- Download stored data to DataView® software via optical with isolated USB port
- Captures up to 4096 alarm events using up to 10 different thresholds
- Displays and records up to 17 different power quality parameters
- Includes DataView® software FREE.
- Energy metering (kVAh, VARh, kWh)
- Motor start-up analysis
- Verification of power distribution circuits
- Measurement and recording of power system quality (kW, VA, VAR)
- In-plant troubleshooting of power distribution panels and individual machinery
- Determine harmonic problems originating from source or load