Connect up to 8 Wireless Transmitters to Remotely Measure Indoor Temperature/Humidity
Description: Extech’s Multi-Channel Hygro-Thermometer, with easy-to-read 1.3" (33mm) digits, displays indoor Temperature and Humidity levels. You can connect up to 8 wireless transmitters to remotely measure Temperature/Humidity levels up to 98ft (30m) away. The LCD is designed with an auto-night light and it displays icons that indicate indoor comfort levels and trending arrows that show the increase, decrease or constant readings. It also records Min/Max for the duration of each measurement session. Ideal for multi-room environmental monitoring for restaurants, manufacturing facilities, offices, homes, greenhouses, and storage/archive buildings.
• Base Station LCD with Auto-Night Light displays local and up to eight remote Temperature/Humidity readings either auto-cycle or manual mode from the wireless transmitters
• Easy-to-read 1.3" (33mm) oversized digits
• Min/Max recording with reset
• Indoor Comfort icons displayed on Base Station indicating too cold, comfortable, or too hot/humid conditions
• Trend arrows indicate rising, steady or falling of the Temperature/Humidity readings
• Snow icon appears when remote temperature is 37.4°F (3°C) or below
• Transmitter LED flashes to indicate normal operation
• Transmitters can be mounted up to 98ft (30m) from the base station
• Operates at 433MHz; FCC approved
• Includes a base station with 4 AA batteries and one transmitter with 2 AA batteries.
Additional remote Transmitters (RH200W-T) sold separately (up to 8 transmitters can be wirelessly connected to the base)